- 5.5-inch QHD sAMOLED Capacitive Touchscreen, 2560 x 1440 pixel resolution (534 ppi pixel density) + Corning Gorilla Glass 4 (Back Panel) w/ Always-on Display, TouchWiz UI, Curved Edge Screen
- Android OS, v6.0 (Marshmallow), Chipset: Exynos 8890 Octa, Processor: Octa-Core (Quad-Core 2.3 GHz Mongoose & Quad-Core 1.6 GHz Cortex-A53), GPU: Mali-T880 MP12
- 12 Megapixel Camera with Dual Pixel Autofocus, OIS, F/1.7, 26mm, phase detection autofocus, LED Flash, 1/2.5″ sensor size, 1.4 µm pixel size, geo-tagging, simultaneous 4K video and 9MP image recording, touch focus, face/smile detection, Auto HDR, panorama + 5 Megapixel Front Camera with F/1.7, Selfie Flash, 22mm Lens, Dual Video Call, Auto HDR
- Internal Memory: 32GB, 4GB RAM – microSD Up to 256GB
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot; Bluetooth: v4.2, A2DP, LE, apt-X; GPS: with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS NFC; USB: microUSB v2.0, USB Host
Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge DUAL Sim
Beautifully designed inside and out, the Samsung Galaxy S7 edge exceeds your expectations. The slim dual-edge design ensures a great fit and feel whether in your hands or your pocket. The first Samsung smartphone with dual-pixel technology shoots like a pro. The 12 MP rear-facing camera features faster autofocus and a new low-light sensor that catches each detail, even in soft light. Now youÍll capture each moment as you actually see it. Plus, capture a beautiful selfie on the 5 MP wide-angle front-facing camera. There are two things you can’t live without„water and your smartphone. Fortunately, the Samsung Galaxy S7 edge has an IP68 rating. That means it repels spills, splashes, and even dunks so you can just pick it up, wipe it off, and keep going.