- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
We do collect and store information about your Internet connection when you visit our web site. This information includes the following:
- The date and time that you access our site.
- The pages that you visit if you linked to tour website from another website.
- The address of that web site.
- The type of browser used to access our site
- The IP (Internet Protocol) address (an IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer whenever you are surfing the web) from which you access our site.
- The action that you tried to perform (for example, download a document) and whether or not you were successful.
- We may also use “cookies.” (A cookie is an entry placed in a file on your hard drive by a web site that allows it to monitor your use of the web site, usually without your knowledge.)
Information We Collect and Store When You Send an E-mail:
If you choose to give us feedback on the web site via electronic mail (or if you request additional information), you will be asked for your name and contact information and will have the option of providing other information. If you send e-mail to us, we will consider that to be your consent to use the information collected from the message consistent with this policy.
If you provide your name and other information, we may maintain the information to process your request or inquiryand possibly solicit for future business needs. Our employees will see the information in the course of their official duties only if it is part of their job duties.
Please note that e-mail is not necessarily secure against interception, and that e-mail features in this web site are not encrypted. If your communication includes other sensitive or very personal information like your bank account details, please give us a call to discuss other secured means.
How We Use the Information:
Pacific General Technology uses the information, both the information that is collected automatically and the additional information that you may provideto measure the volume of requests for specific web-site pages, to improve the web site, and to be responsive to user needs and inquiries.
Although questions, comments, and other communications that we receive generally are not retained as permanent records, please note that it is possible that any mail–electronic or paper–that we receive could become part of our permanent record for retention.
Security of the Web Site:
For the security of our site and to ensure that the site remains available to all users, we employ software programs to monitor network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage.
How to Contact Us about the Web Site: